I've waited well over a year for this letter to arrive. Starting with this post, I am going to record my journey henceforth into life as a Moroccan volunteer.
* read the various packets and handbooks distributed with my invitation.
* read Inside Islam to get a feel for what the 99% Muslim majority believes
* read up on Moroccan history
* begin learning French, the language of Moroccan commerce, politics, etc.
* begin learning Arabic, the official spoken language of Morocco
I'll post updates as I set up my learning schedule and start getting through books.